ESS – Enterprise Shipping System
Empowers employees to make smart shipping choices
Shipments are no longer generated from the mailroom alone. Managing shipping expenses can be daunting especially when employees are working from many different offices and remote locations. Unchecked shipments cost money and controlling costs is challenging.
Neopost’s Enterprise Shipping System (ESS) is a one-of-a-kind cloud-based shipping application that enables users to make smart shipping choices. The functionality allows users to choose a carrier at the best price and create shipments straight from their desktop—no matter where the user is located.
We create the technology so you don’t have to
With Neopost ESS’s Cloud technology, companies avoid the expense of licensing fees, installing software, the need to invest in hardware, maintenance and IT support. Neopost ESS automatically ensures customers are compliant and enforces your company’s business rules—a key benefit of Cloud computing.
Neopost ESS Key Features
- Single sign-on (optional)
- No restrictions on number of users or sites
- Cloud-based shipping directly over the Internet
- No local software to install
- Easy-to-use intuitive user interface
- Corporate and local address books
- Automated address correction
- Compare DHL®, FedEx®, UPS®, USPS® packages services
- Advanced shipment email notifications
- Online package tracking
- Centralized reporting
- Allocate costs by account or cost center for every shipment